- Maximum 8.8kVA, 230v, 3000RPM
- Electronic Governor
- Two Line LCD Digital Evolution Controller
- Standard Wi-FI Remote Monitoring
- System Status & Maintenance Indicators
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
|Prime power (PRP)||8 kVA|
|Standby power (LTP)||8.8 kVA|
|Power factor||1 φ|
GENERAL ENGINE DATA
|Engine model||OVHI V-TWIN|
|Engine Type||2 Cylinder V-Twin OVHI, Air Cooled|
|Starting System||12 Volt Electric Starter|
|Engine Power||8 kW (kW / RPM)|
|Fuel Type||LPG / NATURAL GAS|
|Recommended Oil||Multigrade / 20W50|
|Low Pressure Alert||Yes|
|Low Fuel Cut Out||Yes|
|Dimensions||207 x 175 x 175 mm|
|Structure Type||Silent Steel Enclosure|
|Noise Level (dBA @ 7m)||62|
|AVR||Constant voltage AVR|
|Excitation Mode||Self Excitation and Constant Voltage (AVR)|
|Rated Current (A)||36.4 (LP) / 31.8 (NG) Amps Per Phase|
|Phase Number||Single Phase|
DIMENSIONS & TANK
|Afrox Handigas Premium supplier of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)|
|Egoli Gas Premium supplier of Natural Gas (NG)|
Natural Gas Generator
Does the price include installation? No, the price doesn't include installation. Installations are all different and require varying length of cable, time and distances to be travelled. In addition to this installations need to be done by a qualified electrician to issue a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) for your insurance.
- Do we offer installation? No, but we do have recommended installers who will be able to assist you with your installation and sizing your generator.
- Does the price include delivery? All prices exclude delivery. Delivery is charged extra based on the distance and complexity of the delivery.
- Do I need anything else to connect the generator? Yes, you'll need either an Automatic (ATS) or Manual change over switch in order to link the generator into your properties electrical distribution board on the electrical side. If you're using LP Gas then you'll need to have a gas installer connect 2 to 3 bottles depending on the model with a manifold.
- What size ATS do I need? The recommended size ATS is based on the size of the generator, not the mains incoming supply. The ATS should be capable of taking the whole load from either mains or the generator as both will pass through the ATS switch. Therefore, whilst the recommended switch size will be correct for most installations, it may not be correct for your installation. You should ensure that an electrician performs a load test and checks this information.
- Tell me about the Warranty? The warranty is 36 Months or 500 Hours whichever occurs first. It is a limited warranty. Travel to site is not included in the warranty. The goods need to be returned to the OEM located in Johannesburg, Nelspruit or Pietermaritzburg. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of sale and the Warranty Card for further information on the warranty. Warranty is held with the agency where you bought the generator. If you have purchased your generator in Johannesburg then the warranty is held in Johannesburg etc.
- How long is this price valid? Pricing is valid whilst stock lasts and is subject to change without prior notice. Pricing on the website is indicative and should always be confirmed by Mzansi Power in the form of a written quotation.
- Is this product approved by Egoli Gas? Yes, the gas generators have been tested with Egoli Gas. You will need to ensure that you have the correct size meter and that a qualified Egoli Gas installer connects up your generator to the pipeline. Running your generator on Egoli gas is the most cost effective method of running your generator
- Can I run this generator on Natural Gas and LPG? Yes, the gas generators can be configured as natural gas generators or LPG generators. This is achieved simply by turning a nozzle (tool-less conversion) inside the generator.
- Can I run this generator on BioGas? No it is not recommended to use biogas with this generator. The use of biogas will void the warranty of the generator. Depending on the composition of the gas the manufacturer may approve specific biogas applications if the gas meets the minimum specifications of the manufacturer.
- How many gas bottles do I need? You need a minimum of 2 bottles on the 5 and 8 kVA gas generators. This is to ensure that you have enough gas flow to the generator. The generator does not run at a constant speed and therefore the amount of gas consumed fluctuates. On the 10 and 13kVA generators you need a minimum of 3 gas bottles. (19kg +)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ratings are approximate and at SEA LEVEL. Engines need to be de-rated for altitude. A rough guide to de-rate performance is 1% for every 100m above sea level. I.e: A 20kVA at sea level is an 18kVA at 1000m above sea level (10% less) etc.
* Installation should be done by a Qualified Local Electrician
* Finance Options Available on Request
8kVA Generator | 8 kVA Gas Generator | 8 kVA Power Generator | 8kVA Generator | 8 kVA Gas Generator | 8 kVA Power Generator | 8kVA Single Phase Generator | 8 kVA Single Phase Gas Generator | Generac Generator