- Maximum 825kVA Standby, 380V, 1500 RPM
- 1300 litre tank : 10 Hours runtime @ 75% load
- Built-in AVR delivers non fluctuating power
- 9kW - 24V Electric Starter
- In-line, 4 strokes, 4 valves Powerful Diesel Engine
- Three Phase Output
- 750kVA Prime Silent Diesel Generator
|Prime power (PRP)||750 kVA|
|Standby power (LTP)||825 kVA|
|Power factor||0.8 φ|
GENERAL ENGINE DATA
|Engine Type||In-line, 4 strokes, 4 valves|
|Prime Power (kW)||600|
|Standby Power (kW)||660|
|Air intake type||Turbo & Aftercooler|
|Cooling mode||Water cooling|
|Bore x Stroke(mm)||170x185|
|Alternator||55A - 28V|
|Starter Motor||9kW - 24V|
|Noise Level (dBA @ 7m)||78|
|AVR||Constant voltage AVR|
|Excitation Mode||Self Excitation|
|Recommended Oil||L-ECD grade or 15W40|
|Alternator Brand||Dingol or Equivalent|
|Rated Current (A)||1250 Amps Per Phase|
|Phase Number||Three Phase|
DIMENSIONS & TANK
|Tank Capacity||1300 l|
|Cons. @ 50% Load||84 l/h|
|Cons. @ 75% Load||124 l/h|
|Cons. @ 100% Load||163 l/h|
RECOMMENDED ATS (AUTO SWITCH)
Filled with oil and coolant, tested under full load.
Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)
Full inspection of the generator
|User Manuals||Books supplied & Digital (Online)|
|24 Hour Telephonic Support||YES|
- Does the price include installation? No, the price doesn't include installation. Installations are all different and require varying length of cable, time and distances to be travelled. In addition to this installations need to be done by a qualified electrician to issue a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) for your insurance.
- Do we offer installation? No, but we do have recommended installers who will be able to assist you with your installation and sizing your generator.
- Does the price include delivery? All prices exclude delivery. Delivery is charged extra based on the distance and complexity of the delivery.
- Do I need anything else to connect the generator? Yes, you'll need either an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) or Manual change over switch in order to link the generator into your property's electrical distribution board. This is required by law to ensure that the generator and mains supply are adequately isolated from one another.
- What size ATS do I need? The recommended size ATS is based on the size of the generator, not the mains incoming supply. The ATS should be capable of taking the whole load from either mains or the generator as both will pass through the ATS switch. Therefore, whilst the recommended switch size will be correct for most installations, it may not be correct for your installation. You should ensure that an electrician performs a load test and checks this information.
- Tell me about the Warranty? The warranty is 12 Months or 1000 Hours whichever occurs first. It is a limited warranty. Travel to site is not included in the warranty. The goods need to be returned to the OEM located in Johannesburg, Nelspruit or Pietermaritzburg. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of sale and the Warranty Card for further information on the warranty. Warranty is held with the agency where you bought the generator. If you have purchased your generator in Johannesburg then the warranty is held in Johannesburg etc.
- How long is this price valid? Pricing is valid whilst stock lasts and is subject to change without prior notice. Pricing on the website is indicative and should always be confirmed by Mzansi Power in the form of a written quotation.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ratings are approximate and at SEA LEVEL. Engines need to be de-rated for altitude. A rough guide to de-rate performance is 1% for every 100m above sea level. I.e: A 20kVA at sea level is an 18kVA at 1000m above sea level (10% less) etc.
The generator will not be able to take the full load instantaneously. The load should be added to the generator gradually. 50% initially and then stepped up over time once engine is up to temperature.
* Installation should be done by a Qualified Local Electrician
* Finance Options Available on Request
750kVA Generator | 750 kVA Diesel Generator | 750 kVA Power Generator | 825kVA Generator | 825 kVA Diesel Generator | 825 kVA Power Generator | 750kVA Three Phase Generator | 825 kVA Three Phase Diesel Generator | SDEC Generator